- The terms defined in the Terms have the same meaning when used in this Policy.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Policy, the Punjab will not wilfully disclose any of your personal information or information/data you upload to the Website without first obtaining your approval, unless such disclosure is required to satisfy a legal obligation. By using the Website, you agree to the collection and use of your information.
- The Punjab does not collect personal information about you except where that information has been specifically provided to the Punjab by you.
- If you provide any personal information to the Punjab via the Website or any other third party sites (“TPS”), by continuing to use the Website you acknowledge you have read this Policy and consent to the Punjab using that personal information lawfully at its sole and absolute discretion, including but not limited to the purposes of providing promotional and marketing materials by other means.
- You warrant you have obtained the consent of any third person whose personal information you provide to the Website.
- Whenever you use the Website, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address” and is sent automatically each time you access any internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous. The Website may contain “cookies” which are another technical measure the Punjab may use to serve you more efficiently when you visit the Website. A cookie is a small text file containing information and is stored on your computer when you visit the Website.
- The Punjab may share general information about the use of the Website with advertisers, sponsors, content providers and other third parties. Generally the Punjab will only disclose aggregate, anonymous information about you and except where otherwise specifically required to do so, will not disclose any personally identifiable information to any third party without your approval.
- You acknowledge on occasions it may be necessary for the Punjab to release personal information, including if the Punjab is required to do so to satisfy a legal obligation.
- The Punjab may use your information to:
- properly operate the Website;
- identify you as the purchaser of the Goods and to provide better client service to you;
- keep you informed about the Goods and any changes;
- participate in the process of any third party acquisition or potential
acquisition of an interest in the Punjab or its assets; or
- protect the Punjab’s lawful interests or to fulfil a legal or regulatory
- The Punjab may use external service providers or third parties to perform functions on the Punjab’s behalf for example, using a mail house to facilitate communications with you, processing credit card payments and providing customer service. These third parties may have access to your personal information and the Punjab will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these third parties comply with the terms of
this Policy but you acknowledge the Punjab is not liable for the actions of any of these third parties and the conditions in this policy regarding TPS apply.
- For record-keeping purposes the Punjab may retain copies of emails sent to the Punjab. The Punjab does not anticipate the information in the emails received or
sent will be disclosed to any third party without the permission of the sender, either express or implied, unless required or necessary as specified in paragraph 10.
- The Website may contain links to TPS that are not affiliated or associated with, or controlled by the Punjab. You are aware these TPS may be owned or developed by
people over whom the Punjab have no control, and accordingly the Punjab are not responsible for their privacy practices. This Policy applies only to those parts of the
Website within the Punjab’s control.
discretion when providing such information.
- You acknowledge and agree the Punjab makes no warranties regarding the security of the Website and you should not use the Website for the transmission of
confidential or commercially sensitive material.